REOPENING ON 4th DECEMBER 2021
INFORMATION FOR ALL OUR RESIDENT GUESTS – OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PEACE OF MIND AND A RELAXING HOLIDAY THIS WINTER
For winter 2021/22 we are committed to ensuring your holiday is a safe and relaxing one by adhering to the latest health regulations and re-opening according to the following current guidelines.
We have introduced new, more flexible cancellation policies to meet all of our guests’ needs.
- A deposit will be requested but should the booking subsequently be cancelled due to reasons directly linked to the COVID-19 emergency, we will issue you with a voucher for the full amount of the deposit valid for a stay at another point in the year, up to the end of winter 2023.
Cleaning and sanitising procedures
Enhanced cleaning regimes in line with the latest health authority guidance will be implemented.
- All common rooms and bedrooms disinfected daily with professional anti-viral products.
- All common areas in the hotel frequently aired to ensure an adequate airing with fresh external air.
- Hand-sanitising gel dispensers placed in different areas of the hotel, in particular by the entrance to the restaurant, bar and reception area.
- Prior to check-in thorough cleaning and bedroom disinfection.
- Gloves and face masks used by staff during cleaning processes.
Welcoming and hospitality
Indoors, social distancing of 1m between guests and staff is compulsory as is the wearing of masks in public areas in the hotel. To facilitate this:
- Set routes laid down for entry to and exit from the hotel for hotel guests.
- Physical plexiglass barriers in place in the bar and reception area.
- Reception check in and check out processes made more efficient through the use of various contactless measures including advance email exchanges for registration and booking slots for check out. Full information on the area and current guidelines will also be emailed prior to arrival.
KITCHEN AND RESTAURANT
- Kitchen and restaurant sanitised daily
- Waiters to use face masks during the whole of their work shift
- Dining room table plan to allow social distancing
- Single use paper 'daily menus' only
- Room service option and/or breakfast box by advance booking
Activities for both adults and families
All hotel organised activities to take place outdoors only in order to respect social distancing regulations.
- During excursions/activities, the necessary safety distance between each household group is to be maintained at all times
- All outdoor activities to be limited to controlled numbers
Other useful information
- Distance to the nearest hospital or A&E is 35 kilometres, in Cavalese.
All implemented health and safety measures will continually be updated according to guidelines from the W.H.O, Istituto Superiore di Sanita’, or other relevant national and regional bodies.
Date of this update: 20th September 2021 (19/05/2020, 21/05/2020, 28/05/2020 and 10/06/2020 protocols 'Protocollo di sicurezza sul lavoro per attività di accoglienza e strutture ricettive' Provincia Autonoma di Trento, Ordinanza 15/07/2020 and 'Ulteriore Ordinanza in tema di Covid-19' Ordinanza n. 71, 26th April 2021 and Ordinanza n. 74, 31/05/2021 Provincia Autonoma di Trento, 'Linee guida per la ripresa delle attività economiche e sociali' Ministero della salute 29/05/2021).
Further useful information: Travel safely and holidays in Trentino