REOPENING ON 24th June 2021
INFORMATION FOR ALL OUR RESIDENT GUESTS – OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PEACE OF MIND AND A RELAXING HOLIDAY THIS SUMMER
For summer 2021 we are committed to ensuring your holiday is a safe and relaxing one by adhering to the latest health regulations and re-opening according to the following current guidelines.
We have introduced new, more flexible cancellation policies to meet all of our guests’ needs.
- A deposit will be requested but should the booking subsequently be cancelled due to the COVID-19 emergency, we will issue you with a voucher for the full amount of the deposit valid for a stay at another point in the year, up to the end of summer 2022.
Cleaning and sanitising procedures
Enhanced cleaning regimes in line with the latest health authority guidance will be implemented.
- All common rooms and bedrooms disinfected daily with professional anti-viral products.
- All common areas in the hotel frequently aired to ensure an adequate airing with fresh external air.
- Hand-sanitising gel dispensers placed in different areas of the hotel, in particular by the entrance to the restaurant, bar and reception area.
- Prior to check-in thorough cleaning and bedroom disinfection.
- Gloves and face masks used by staff during all cleaning processes.
Welcoming and hospitality
Indoors, social distancing of 1m between guests and staff is compulsory as is the wearing of masks in public areas in the hotel. To facilitate this:
- Set routes laid down for entry to and exit from the hotel for hotel guests
- Protective equipment and physical plexiglass barriers in place in the bar and reception area.
- Reception check in and check out processes made more efficient through the use of various contactless measures including advance email exchanges for registration and booking slots for check out. Full information on the area and current guidelines will also be emailed prior to arrival.
KITCHEN AND RESTAURANT
- Kitchen and restaurant sanitised daily
- Cooks to use gloves and face masks during all food preparation
- Waiters to use face masks during the whole of their work shift
- Dining room table plan to allow social distancing
- Single use paper menus only
- Room service option and/or breakfast box by advance booking
Activities for both adults and families
All hotel organised activities to take place outdoors only in order to respect social distancing regulations.
- During daily excursions, the necessary safety distance between each household group is to be maintained at all times
- All outdoor activities to be limited to controlled numbers
Other useful information
- Distance to the nearest hospital or A&E is 35 kilometres, in Cavalese.
All implemented health and safety measures will continually be updated according to guidelines from the W.H.O, Istituto Superiore di Sanita’, or other relevant national and regional bodies.
Date of this update: 17th March 2021 (19/05/2020 protocol).
Further useful information: Travel safely and holidays in Trentino